Our philosophy is simple. It’s based on the cornerstone of discovery.
Children are by nature infinitely curious. Only by encouraging them to explore the world around them as well as themselves can their development grow. At Imagine Nation, it’s our task to nurture that growth.
By applying their learning to everyday problems, they can engage fully with the world around them using the skills and solutions in a practical way. As a result, our teaching methods are hands-on and designed to foster organic problem-solving skills.
Our educators are enthusiastic and passionate about their roles, and that same sense of enthusiasm extends to the well-being of each child; in particular, their self-confidence. We’re as committed to inclusion as we are to education, and spare no expense in helping children reach their full potential both socially and emotionally.
Confidence. Fulfillment. Engagement. These are the formulas for success. And at Imagine Nation, we provide the tools that foster all three in your child.
The early years. For a child, it’s the single most critical period in their lives. It’s where impressions are formed. Connections are made. And curiosity is forged, nurtured and allowed to blossom.
At Imagine Nation Learning Center, we know it’s just as vital for parents to take as active a role in their child’s development as we do. That’s why we encourage parents to share in the process of their child’s learning by providing daily progress reports on every aspect of their development—personal, emotional, social and educational.
Our curriculum is designed to promote both learning and imagination with equal parts imagination and enthusiasm. It’s our goal to provide children with tools that will spark both questions and solutions. We don’t just lead our students. We’re led by them, as well.
The Creative Curriculum® Difference
Our award-winning Creative Curriculum® is designed to ensure student success for preschool and beyond. Fully aligned with both Head Start Child Development programs, Early Learning Frameworks and state early learning standards, it’s comprised of two parts: the Foundation, consisting of five research-based volumes which provide a standard knowledge base and Daily Resources, which offer step by step guidance in the form of teaching guides and additional resources.
The journey of discovery isn’t limited to early education. It continues throughout the rest of a child’s life. Imagine Nation’s Creative Curriculum® prepares children for the voyage by developing the three C’s: Confidence. Creativity. And Compassion.
Why Imagine Nation’s Creative Curriculum®?
- Our Creative Curriculum® is based on 38 objectives for development and learning, fully aligned with Head Start Child Development programs, Early Learning Frameworks and early learning standards for every state.
- It combines both knowledge-building volumes and experiential resources in tandem, providing our educators both the fundamentals of early childhood education and practical solutions
- It provides individualized instruction, helping teachers meet each student’s developmental needs
- It incorporates all aspects of learning, including social and emotional skills, math, technology and the art throughout the day
- It offers educators and administrators built-in opportunities for observation, allowing them to assess your child’s progress accurately and identify potential blindspots in their development
- It offers complete bilingual support, as well as guidance for working with advanced learners and children with disabilities
With our Creative Curriculum® program our studies are child-directed, allowing their needs to take precedence over untested and standardized methods of education. It combines both structure and practical experience through hands-on learning and teacher guidelines designed to teach children both confidence and problem-solving skills.
Because at Imagine Nation, we believe children are the experts. As educators, all we can do is help nurture that expertise.
While our mission is to enable child development, our roots are in our faith. It informs our ethics and helps give meaning to the resources Imagine Nation provides. As part of our commitment to faith based learning, we host The Gospel Project, a Christ-centered initiative that follows biblical narratives over a timeline. Through it, your child will:
- Learn a deeper understanding of how the gospels interact with the passages they study
- Understand the Bible in a creative multimedia environment, using video and apps
- Be immersed in the gospels through direct interaction
- Be provided with building blocks which allow for a much deeper and transformative biblical experience
At Imagine Nation, diversity isn’t just a vague phrase. It’s our hallmark. That’s why we teach basic Spanish vocabulary not only to children from multilingual homes but to all children throughout the day to help broaden their horizons and develop new perspectives and new attitudes about the world around them.
Beginning as early as six months, we teach sign language to infants to help strengthen a much more profound and communicative bond with both parents and caregivers. Sign language gives toddlers a tool with which they can learn to make associations, helping to pave the way for their burgeoning curiosity.